About the Role
You participate in the commercial development of our Business Units and our clients on middle market and key accounts targets. At the center of all synergies, in direct contact with the Director of Innovation and the Managing Director, your main missions will be to :
- Identify targets and decision makers in middle market and large group structures
- Define the sales pitches, qualify the information and the prospecting process
- Participate in the drafting of the operational plan of commercial development of our customers
- Prospecting, assessing needs and identifying opportunities
- Present the activity and the offers for our prospects, and initiate a suite (RDV, brief, quotation)
- Post-trade follow-up, recovery and negotiation of contracts
- Build customer loyalty and develop business relationships
- Participate in strategic discussions and market analyzes
- Possible evolution towards a position of Business Manager, in charge of a Business Unit with permanent contract.
With personal qualities as the commercial fiber, autonomous, sense of listening and dialogue, involved, enthusiastic, relational ease, dynamic, competitive, team spirit, sense of organization, proposal strength, culture of SMEs and large companies, Technological curiosity and open-mindedness.
Language Required: Business English
Certificate or Accreditation Required : Driving license
TOEFL, TOEIC or GMAT Results
About the Company