About the Role
You are a pure digital player, we are looking for a graphic designer / UI designer to support our marketing team and our technical team.
You are creative, you have a good culture in design, you are sensitive to the design and optimization of the digital experience, you are looking for a dynamic, agile and developing structure ? So here are the missions that await you :
+ Web design :
- Production of web graphic elements: declinations, visuals, illustrations, iconographies
- Realization of models / UI for pages and landings of the site
- Wireframe Design
+ Graphic design :
- Creation of the visual identity and graphic charter for new products
- Creation of web communication media: banners, emails, social media, computer graphics, ...
- Creation of print media: flyers, POS, press inserts, ...
On a day-to-day basis, you will work closely with all departments of the company, both on one-off creative assignments and on larger projects involving recognized communication and UX experts.
A first successful professional experience in graphic design / design
Skills and Attributes required
Perfect mastery of Adobe CC, Sketch and Illustrator
Experience in the design of responsive interfaces and across multiple terminals as a whole.
High sensitivity to user-centered design
Creative, lively, capable of being a force of proposal
Autonomy and taste for multicultural and bilingual English team work
The more (which can make the difference)
An interest in designing innovative interactive training applications, designing and implementing innovative "full digital" training solutions or integrated in "blended" devices,
Video at the service of pedagogy,
The desire to grow-up quickly in expertise and responsibilities,
Certificate or accreditation: Adobe Photoshop, illustrator, Dreamweaver
About the Company